NEW + FRESH KIDS YOGA GAMES YOUR KIDS WILL LOVE
Happy Summer Mamacitas!!
As a kids yoga and mindfulness teacher and a toddler mama, I’ve been asked so many times by busy, modern moms:
- How do I find enough time to practice yoga with my kids in our already full schedule?
- What exactly can I say to get them interested without them feeling like I’m forcing them?
- Pleaseeee tell me WHAT I should play with them?!
With the kids home on Summer break and looking for something fun, new and exciting to do, this is the BEST time to play yoga and mindful breathing games together.
Wanna know how you can create wonderful new family memories together and get your kids to practice yoga, take deep breaths and move their body without forcing or pleading?
Watch the video below to get your answer.
RESOURCES/TOOLS FROM THIS VIDEO
You can purchase your own Yoga Spinner, Yoga Pretzel Cards and Yoga Bug Book Right here!
YOUR NEXT STEPS
- Wanna take the next step to learning how to raise calm, confident and mindful children? Take a spin through my Mindful Kids Masterclass Self-Study course and learn the 4 Essential Skills To Help Your Child Thrive Today! Learn more here!
- What did you think about this episode? Tell me here!
WANT MORE STUFF LIKE THIS?
Sign up to get Tejal's weekly actionable advice + soulful wisdom to keep you inspired and on track... Yep, It's FREE!